How to Register to Vote in Ohio
1, 2, 3 Guide to Voter Registration
- Download and print an Ohio Voter Registration form
- Fill the form out
- Be sure to check the required boxes (over 18 by Election Day and U.S. citizenship) and sign your name + today’s date!
- Mail the form or drop it off at your local county’s Board of Elections office within 10 days of signing
Important (!!!) registration deadlines:
- Register to vote or update your address by October 11, 2016 to vote in the November 8, 2016 General Election
- You can drop off completed Ohio voter registration forms at your county’s Board of Elections office until 9pm ET on Tuesday, Oct. 11 (get the address here)
Other important voting information for Ohio residents:
- To check if you’re still registered to vote: ohiounitycoalition.org/are-you-registered-to-vote
- To update your address online: olvr.sos.state.oh.us/ovru/ModifyAddress.aspx
- For voting eligibility & ID requirements: myohiovote.com
RSVP on Facebook & invite some progressive Ohio-based friends to join you and Commit to VOTE in the 2016 General Election!