Register to Vote in Ohio
Voter Registration in Ohio: Even Easier Than Before
There are now two ways you can register
Register to Vote Online (**Recommended: It’s super easy**)
- Follow this link to Ohio’s Online Voter Registration System.
- Read through and click “Let’s Get Started” at the bottom of the page when you’re ready to continue.
- Follow the prompts, enter your information accordingly.
Voilà! You are now a registered Ohio voter.
Feeling old-fashioned? Print it, Fill it out, Drop it off
- Download and print an Ohio Voter Registration form
- Fill the form out
- Be sure to check the required boxes (over 18 by Election Day and U.S. citizenship) and sign your name + today’s date!
- Mail the form or drop it off at your local county’s Board of Elections office within 10 days of signing
Important (!!!) registration deadlines:
- Register to vote or update your address by October 10, 2017 to vote in the November 7, 2017 General Election
- You can drop off completed Ohio voter registration forms at your county’s Board of Elections office (get the address here)
Other important voting information for Ohio residents:
- To check if you’re still registered to vote: ohiounitycoalition.org/are-you-registered-to-vote
- To update your address online: olvr.sos.state.oh.us/ovru/ModifyAddress.aspx
- For voting eligibility & ID requirements: myohiovote.com
RSVP on Facebook & invite some progressive Ohio-based friends to join you and Commit to VOTE in the 2017 General Election!
Pssst… 2018 is pretty important, too.